Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 10-Sunday

Hey all! Went to church this morning and they had a potluck lunch afterward. The sermon was on 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, Jabez. It was good. Then hung out at home and picked up my room a bit. Then went to evening church at 6pm. It's a discipleship class and they're going through the Experiencing God Study. It was good too. The people are very nice there. Came home after that and took a shower! It was nice to finally get a real shower. Didn't have a shower rod for awhile and had to wash up/sponge bathe, wash hair under flow in tub. Not pleasant to do....hurt my back. =/ But that's okay. I got quick. hehe. Anyway, back to work tomorrow. They are having a one-day orientation for new hires, new contractors, and those that need to do their annual classes. I hope to go to that. We'll see. I had a cow cross the road in front of the car right in front of me. It was strange to me. =P It just meandered across the road, stopping the traffic. Apparently, that's not uncommon here. Anyway, have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment