Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 7- 4th Day of Work

Hey all! Today was different at work. On Thursdays, there is no morning clinic. We don't see clients until after lunch. In the morning we clean the clinic, have our meetings and team building exercises. Today also included a mock drill. The unit I'm on did good. We have room for improvement. but they said we did do good. =) The weather was better today. It truly is gorgeous out here! Y'all have to come out here sometime in your life (preferably when it's not a dust storm). So, yeah, the weather is strange. I got sleeted on last night on my way back from the grocery store. (!!) It's May, it's not supposed to have precipitation of the wintry kid, is it? Apparently, it happens. One person told me that sometimes it does that, just snows or sleets out of the blue even when it's not cold out. Interesting. Anyway, tomorrow is Friday!!! Yeah for the weekend! I'm looking forward to the events I have coming up. =) I will let you know all about it. Until then,...Toodaloo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment