Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 3

Hey all! Day three is coming to an end. I finished up my travels and am in Arizona, now. I am staying in Many Farms, Arizona temporarily and will go to work tomorrow in Chinle, AZ. I saw an Ontario plate today. =D So, I got to Chinle this evening right in the middle of a dust storm! Yuck!!! Dust everywhere and it's super windy here. They have promised me it isn't always like this. ;) We'll see....   Anyway, I am staying with a fellow nurse out here for two weeks and then will move into the lodge in Chinle. Last night I stayed at the Ashmore Inn and Suites in Amarillo, TX. It was a very beautiful hotel. The room was nice, not as fancy as the Hampton, but still nice. The bed was very comfy. Of course, the cable was nice too. =D Hehe. I fell asleep watching a movie on te Trinity Broadcasting Network. It was a movie about this woman (mid 20's to early 30's I think) that got pregnant and wasn't sure what to do. Gave me tears....of course, movies like that usually do. So here in AZ I have no cable right now, and now radio on a stereo. I stream the radio on my comp. This dust storm is awful! It makes the house make funny noises...which is freaky. The nurse I'm staying with works nights, so she isn't home tonight. Well, I'll check in tomorrow. I'm tired and have to get up in the morning. Toodles!! P.S. Changed time zone on comp so post times will be 2 hours earlier than eastern time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment