Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 6- Work day 3

Hey all! Today was great! Here's the quick and easy. Cause I'm tired and it's late. =P I went to work today and was oriented to evening clinic. Work was good. Gave my first vaccines that were more than 2 at the same visit. There were four shots, 2 in each leg for this 4 yr old. He was not a happy camper. After work, I went to church at a church my associate pastor found for me out here. There was a time of discipleship followed by a corporate prayer time. They prayed for me, for God to help them become like an adoptive family for me while I'm here. And they don't even know me! Sat I'm going to help w/a soup kitchen type outreach w/the ladies, & Sun the church is having a potluck & they said I don't have to bring anything. They're wonderful people, & I'm excited to partner w/'em as a church. They truly have a heart for this city. It's awesome! Also, I went grocery shopping. I have skim milk again!! Yeah!! Plus, I finally have a shower rod!!!! I can finally take a shower. Yippee!! Well, I'm gonna go....need to get some sleep. =) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment