Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5/ Work Day 2

Hey all! Today was pretty awesome, both positive awesome and negative awesome (as in something that puts you in awe). I enjoyed working in the clinic. The people are very friendly and helpful. The providers (doctors, nurse practitioner) were very friendly and helpful too. The awe factor was the dust storm. It was very bad. =( It was so bad that we lost power and the computers for awhile, the waiting room was like standing outside in the dust, and Interstate 40 was shut down completely due to 3 tractor trailers that went off the road. I am going to attempt to post a picture that is better than 1000 words. =) Went to dinner with my roomie. It was good, okay it was only so-so. We went to the Holiday Inn to eat at there restaurant. I got a burger. Here they only have two cooking options: medium well and well-done. That's fine by me, I usually get medium well. Oh no no, I ordered it medium-well, and I got passed well-done. I can't imagine what well-done would have been like: black rock? =*O Anyway, the fries were good. And I had a cherry coke! Aaahhhh, my first soda since I've been here! I missed you soda!!! =) Here goes for the pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment