Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 9 Saturday!!

Hey all! Sorry this is late. Went to Gallop. Went to the laundromat to wash my clothes in water that doesn't turn whites tan. =) Then went to the mall, bought some books at Waldenbooks-3. One book specifically for me, one for Kevin and one that both us will like. After that went to the Wal-Mart. Got a laundry hamper, a 3-drawer cart (needed something next to my bed to put my glasses, alarm clock, and phone on; and it'll double as food storage when I move into the Thunderbird.), laundry stain remover and wrinkle releaser, and bread. Went to the car wash after that. I went to Gallop with a fellow nurse, Nadolyn. We took her car. It was a dirty as mine (outside) because of all the dust. We stopped in Window Rock on the way home at a store called Lowe's (no not the home improvement store). This was a grocery store. I got spaghetti noodles, pasta sauce, Parmesan cheese, two boxes of pizza rolls, and garlic bread. I needed dinner items that aren't made in a microwave. I don't have a microwave here. =( Then I watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was hilarious! I don't think I've ever laughed and cried so much in one movie. =D Hahaha. Y'all should watch it. Well, gonna go. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment